Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
The Division is well equiped with laboratories which meet the requiremnts of an advanced syllabus, encourages students to be beyond classroom studies and provides a solid base for quality in-house projects and offers scope for research work.
- Electronic Circuits Laboratory
- Digital Electronics Laboratory
- Linear Integrated Circuits Laboratory
- Printed Circuit Board Laboratory
- Process Control Laboratory
- Advanced Process Dynamics and Control Laboratory
- Transducers Laboratory
- Measurements and Instruments Laboratory
The process control laboratory has workstations for measurement and control of temperature, pressure, flow and level. In addition the process dynamics and control laboratory has facilities like Heat Exchanger, Digital Pendulum and Coupled Tank System.
Software such as Labview, MATLAB, KEIL Macrovision, PSPICE, PCIM, PL7PRO, KEYENCE ladder logic are being effectively used by students.
SIM, Programming in VHDL in the area of VLSI design, helps students to go beyoud syllabus requirements.